NFC Forum Conformance Solutions
The NFC Forum specifies international test standards for functional validation at the analog and protocol levels of phones, smart cards, devices and other systems implementing the NFC protocol in 13.56 Mhz contactless communications. These standards are the foundation for ensuring the reliability and interoperability of NFC systems and devices. The NFC Forum standard and derived testing solutions allow conformance assessment of:
- End-user contactless devices (smart cards (PICC), tags, keyfobs, NFC handsets)
- Packaged devices (inlays, modules)
- Embedded integrated circuits (hardware chips, secure elements)
KEOLABS' NFC Forum Test Solutions are SCRIPTIS-based solutions that are available to users for "in house" evaluation of their products during development before engaging in a formal certification. Solutions for NFC Forum conformance testing include:
- NFC Forum SNEP / LLCP Conformance Solution - SCRIPTIS test suite for validating conformance of devices and systems to the SNEP / LLCP standards for both polling and listening modes.
- NFC Forum Digital Conformance Solution - SCRIPTIS test suite for validating conformance of devices and systems in polling and listening modes for NFC Forum digital protocol test cases.
- ProxiLAB PICC Probe+ interface board
- PICC probe1 and PCD Probe1
- KEOLABS' NFC Poller/Listener kit
- NFC Forum Analog Conformance Solution for Poller/Listener - SCRIPTIS test suite for validating conformance of devices and systems in polling and listening modes for NFC Forum analog test cases.
- Complete NFC analog test bench
- 3-axis automation platform (optional)
Additional Related Solutions
In addition to the NFC testing solutions, KEOLABS provides additional solutions for validation of the CLF and USIM components in the NFC mobile phone under related test standards. These include: